We offer a range of Core Subjects courses for professional practitioners. These courses focus on practitioner skills that will develop and deepen your practice. They will help you work with clients over time and run a successful holistic therapy business.
The following Core Subject courses are required by the Creative Kinesiology Association in order to achieve Registered Practitioner professional kinesiologist status:
Who are these Core Subjects courses for?
These courses will be suitable if you:
- have completed the tutored course of the Creative Kinesiology professional training, or are about to embark on professional training
- qualified as a practitioner with a different school of kinesiology
- are a professional in the caring professions wishing to develop current skills
What do these courses teach?
The courses aim to help give you a greater understanding of the anatomy of the body, aspects of nutrition, listening and witnessing skills, and running a successful therapy business. This will allow you to weave these aspects of practice into your work and, if any area piques your interest, go on to study at greater depth.
See the individual course pages for more detail:
Join a Core Subjects course
- October 14 - October 15 at Trevanin Farm
- October 11 - October 13 at Trevanin Farm
- July 13 - July 15 at Trevanin Farm
- Discover the Seven Steps of Success to becoming a practitioner
- Find out why we offer a unique style of learning
- Take a look at our LifeTracking Foundation course
- Explore our professional training courses in Creative Kinesiology
- Browse our CPD workshops, both for CK practitioners and open access
- Learn about the benefits of mentoring
- Meet the Creative Kinesiology teaching team
- Join our CK teacher training programme