- This event has passed.
Running Short Workshops: CPD for practitioners
February 9 @ 9:30 am - February 10 @ 5:30 pm£140
Would you like to be an ‘Ambassador for Creative Kinesiology’ and welcome new clients to your practice?
This new workshop has been developed for practitioners wishing to run their own short workshops to share the wonderful ‘energy medicine’ tools that we offer (without using muscle testing). The aim is for you to be able to set up and hold short workshops with members of the public – who might also be your clients!
We will explore:
- How to plan, set up and hold a group safely
- How to set the boundaries and ensure confidentiality for participants
- Ideas for how to structure your time in the group
- How to share the various tools that we use, so that participants can experience them in the workshop and take them away to use in their lives
- Developing a tool kit for participants to take away which might include: personal energy routine tips, energy first aid and working with affirmations
You will have a manual to take away plus access to the ‘tool kit’ in a way that you can print for use in your own workshops.
The workshop counts as 14 hours CPD
There will be optional further workshops for those wishing to deepen their skills and widen the scope of the workshops they are able to run. These later workshops will explore using muscle testing, which will not be included in the first weekend.
Your teacher on this course:
- Ali Ashby ACKRP – Creative Kinesiology practitioner, mentor and trainer
- The workshop fee is £140 to include refreshments and the workshop manual.
- A deposit of £25 will secure your place, with the balance due on Feb 1st.
How to join this course:
Please contact Ali Ashby (details below) for enquiries and to book your place.
If you are interested but are not able to make it this time please do get in touch as we will be running this CPD again.
Meals and accommodation:
We have use of a full kitchen at Trevanin Farm, so please bring food to share for lunch (or cater just for yourself if you prefer). There are also two self catering B&B rooms in our space, plus a further possible one room in the house. The current cost is £20 per night – two nights minimum stay. Contact Ali to discuss booking a room.