Running Short Workshops: CPD for Practitioners
July 13 @ 9:30 am - July 14 @ 5:00 pm£140
Would you like to be an ‘Ambassador for Creative Kinesiology’ and welcome new clients to your practice?
This workshop has been developed for practitioners wishing to run their own short workshops to share the wonderful ‘energy medicine’ tools that we offer (without using muscle testing). The aim is for you to be able to set up and hold shorts workshops with members of the public – who might also be your clients!
We will explore:
- How to plan, set up and hold a group safely
- How to set the boundaries and ensure confidentiality for participants
- Ideas for how to structure your time in the group
- How to share some of the various tools that we use, so that participants can experience them in the workshop and take them away to use in their lives
- Developing a tool kit for participants to take away which might include: personal energy routine tips, energy first aid and working with affirmations
You will receive some background notes to underpin your experience during the weekend, to help get you started with planning your own workshops.
The workshop counts as a minimum of 15 hours CPD.
Further hours can be accrued by completing home study which includes planning and running your own short workshop and writing it up as a case study.
There will be optional further workshops for those wishing to deepen their skills and widen the scope of the workshops they are able to run. These later workshops will start to introduce the demonstration of muscle testing and the introduction of how we work within Creative Kinesiology. The next of these workshops will run on 5-6 October 2019 in central Exeter – contact Ali for more details or visit the event page in our Course Calendar.
Your teacher on this course:
- Ali Ashby ACKRP – Creative Kinesiology practitioner, mentor and trainer
- The workshop fee is £140 to include refreshments and the workshop manual.
- A deposit of £25 will secure your place, with the balance due on 1 July 2019.
How to join this course:
Please contact Ali Ashby (details below) for enquiries and to book your place.
If you are interested but are not able to make it this time please do get in touch as Ali will be running this CPD again.
Meals and accommodation:
We have use of a full kitchen at Trevanin Farm, so please bring food to share for lunch (or cater just for yourself if you prefer). There are also two B&B rooms (can be shared) in our space, plus a further possible one in the house. The cost is £15-£20 per night for a minimum of two nights, depending on whether the room is shared. Contact Ali to discuss booking a room.