Perceptual BodyTracking (Professional Training)
February 28 @ 9:30 am - March 3 @ 5:30 pm£2275
This professional training course gives you the confidence to work deeply with the body and body symptoms, as well as nutritional, emotional and spiritual difficulties.
A key focus of this training is to develop and rediscover your deeper senses, which in turn deepens your listening, and witnessing skills as well as building trust in your relationship with the physical body.
By embarking on your own healing journey, you learn how to become the ‘tracker’. This helps you to rest deeply in your instinctive body knowing and emphasises your detective skills in supporting another person through their healing process.
This course is perfect for anyone who is looking to deepen their communication with the body and is ideal for energy and body workers who are looking to learn more about the interface between our energy bodies and the physical body.
- Learn more about our professional training courses in Creative Kinesiology.
- Explore the Perceptual BodyTracking syllabus and how the course is taught.
This course takes place over five long weekends of study. The planned dates for the other weekends are:
- Weekend 2: Thurs 2nd to Sun 5th May
- Weekend 3: Thurs 4th to Sun 7th Jul
- Weekend 4: Thurs 5th to Sun 8th Sep
- Weekend 5: Thurs 31st Oct to Sun 3rd Nov
Your teacher on this course:
- ChaNan Bonser ACKRP, AKFRP
- The course cost of £2275 includes manuals, refreshments and mentoring.
- Personal sessions are extra at a student rate of £40 per session.
- A deposit of £200 is required.
- CK practitioners (CKAP or CKRP) who have already completed Way of the Tracker professional training may join this course for £2000.
- Some discounts are available for repeaters, please contact the course tutor to discuss.
How to join this course:
Contact ChaNan Bonser (details below) for more information and to apply for this course.