- This event has passed.
LifeTracking Foundation (Weekends)
January 19 @ 10:00 am - January 20 @ 5:00 pm£950
Take steps to empower yourself with LifeTracking:
This LifeTracking series 1-5 is offered to you on the Isle of Wight in the village hamlet of Wroxall. It is a journey of personal development, self-discovery and self-healing. It is also the foundation course for Creative Kinesiology practitioner training.
This course enables you to tap into your gifts and potential as you learn to connect with your inner wisdom, along with learning the basics of kinesiology muscle-testing and its energy balancing techniques. This journey can help you to release the sometimes-hidden blocks that may be holding you back in life.
Learn more about the LifeTracking course: who it is for, what is taught and how it is assessed.
This ten-day course takes place over five weekends:
- Weekend 1 – 19-20 Jan 2019
- Weekend 2 – 23-24 Feb 2019
- Weekend 3 – 23-24 Mar 2019
- Weekend 4 – 20-21 Apr 2019
- Weekend 5 – 18-19 May 2019
Your teachers on this course:
- Karen Way ACKRP – Creative Kinesiologist practitioner, mentor and trainer
- The full course fee is £950.
- Additional costs are: four one-to-one personal sessions at £40 (total £160), Touch for Health manual £40, assessment fee £65.
- Earlybird and ‘repeaters’ discounts are available – please enquire if you would like to know more.
How to join this course:
Please contact Karen Way (details below) for enquiries and an application form.
The course takes place in Wroxall, a quiet village hamlet next to the seaside town of Ventnor on the Isle of Wight. Why not allow yourself the opportunity to get away and enjoy mini breaks on the Island whilst discovering a new you. There are many views and walks on this beautiful island to discover and enjoy, the night life is a combination of good old fashioned pubs, and fine dining.
Food and accommodation
Refreshments are provided – please bring your own lunch.
There are local B&Bs and self-catering accommodation available in the surrounding seaside towns of Shanklin or Ventnor. Pick up from ferry terminals or from the island train to your accommodation may also be an option.