Five Element Nutrition (Core Subject)
April 25 @ 9:30 am - April 26 @ 5:30 pm£325
This Kinesiology Federation-recognised four day course is an opportunity to:
– Explore nutrition from a holistic perspective through the inspiring Five Element and Natural Nutrition philosophies
– Find out how you can integrate this nutrition information into your kinesiology balances and clinic work
– Deepen your knowledge of the Five Elements
Over the four days we will explore Natural Nutrition and how it dovetails with Five Element theory. These fascinating and inspiring days are not so much about facts but more about the energy of food and nutrition. The days will lead to a deeper understanding of nutrition in your kinesiology sessions. The course is supported by an in-depth workbook which gives you the facts on nutrition, anatomy and physiology (relevant to nutrition) and staying healthy with the seasons using the Five Elements.
- The second weekend of this course takes place 16-17 May 2019.
Nutrition Certificate: Upon completion of the four days, plus the assessment elements of the workbook and case studies, a nutrition certificate can be issued (which the KF recognises as covering the core subject syllabus).
This training course will count as a Core Subject.
Your teachers on this course:
- Carol Lee has been studying and working with the Five Elements for almost 30 years and Natural Nutrition for 10 years. She is passionate about living and working with seasonal energy to facilitate health and healing. She set up the Natural Food School in 2008. She is a qualified Five Element Acupuncturist and Nutritional Therapist.
- Assisted by Sarah-Jayne Hayden-Binder ACKRP, AKFRP. Sarah-Jayne found ‘Touch for Health’ in 2003. Having completed this foundation in kinesiology she carried on studying with Carrie Jost at The School of Creative Kinesiology, qualifying professionally in 2005. Her passions include nature (particularly hedges), her children and integrating kinesiology in ‘the mainstream’.
- £325 for the course, including comprehensive manual and assessment booklet. Refreshments are provided, please bring your own lunch or lunch to share (no nuts please).
- Places can be reserved for a £50 non-refundable deposit.
- **EARLY EARLY BIRD OFFER** For the 2019 course we have two places available at £290 including manual and assessment booklet.
How to join this course:
Contact Carol Lee (details below) for more details or to book your place.