Way of the Tracker – Intensive (Professional Training)
October 11 - October 20£2500
This Way of the Tracker training is an intensive course of two 10-day modules, perfect for those travelling distance or those wanting to complete their training in a compact time frame, full-immersion style. There is plenty of time to practice and process what you have learnt between modules. Webinars will also facilitate the learning process.
- Learn more about our professional training courses in Creative Kinesiology.
- Explore the Way of the Tracker syllabus and how the course is taught.
This course takes place over two intensive periods of study of ten days, including some evening sessions. The planned dates for the second study period are:
- Part 2: 11 to 20 May 2020
Your teacher on this course:
- Judith Hart ACKRP, AKFRP
- The course cost of £2500 includes manuals, refreshments and mentoring.
- The course costs may be paid in installments – £2,550 if paying instalments. Payment plans are accepted.
- A deposit of £200 is required to reserve your place – to be paid by the end July 2018 at the latest.
- There will be an additional fee of £65 for assessment.
- Personal sessions are a requirement of this course – a minimum of 15 sessions are to be taken between modules. More details will be available on application.
How to join this course:
Contact Judith Hart (details below) for an application form and short interview.
Trevanin Farm is a beautifully renovated farmstead quietly situated on the outskirts of the village of Woodbury Salterton and with self catering accommodation if required. It is rural East Devon, about 8 miles from the centre of Exeter, and only 10 minutes’ drive from Junction 30 on the M5. The nearest station at Topsham is a 10 minutes’ drive, and the airport is 15 minutes.
The wonderful East Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is nearby: the Pebblebed Heaths have varied scenery, nature reserves, prehistoric sites, and lovely tracks for walking or cycling, with extensive views of East Devon, the coastline of Lyme Bay, and the Exe estuary towards Dartmoor. The pretty estuary town of Topsham is a 10 minute drive; the seaside at Exmouth and Budleigh Salterton is 20 minutes; and access to the Jurassic Coast, Dartmoor, and the rest of Devon is very easy via the M5 and other major roads.
Self-catering accommodation is available at extra cost – £25 for a single room, £15 for a shared twin room.